College Class: Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields
Region: Great Plains
Total Enrollment (2021 – 2022): 901
A score of 1.00 means the college maintains the average in its class and region. Any amount above 1.0 is the percentage by which McPherson College exceeds the average. For instance, a score of 1.34 means the college is performing at 34% above the average, and a score of 2.50 means the college is performing at 150% above the average.
Attainment at McPherson College
On-time Graduation Score: 1.03
The on-time graduation score is based on the percentage of students who start at a college and attain a degree at that college in the expected amount of time. This score reflects student satisfaction, as the number is affected by the percentage of students who stay all four years. It also reflects the college’s success at admitting those students who will benefit from higher education and supporting them through the entirety of the program.
However, it’s common for students to attend more than one college before attaining a degree. Overall, about 5 out of 10 students who start at McPherson College attain a degree at McPherson College or transfer to a different college and attain a degree there.
Earnings and Debt After McPherson College
Debt Score: 0.97 (For this score only, lower is better.)
Earnings Score: 1.07
Good Investment Score: 1.07
The Good Investment Score considers lifetime earnings relative to net tuition and debt.
McPherson College produces a positive return on investment. The score here reflects how this return compares to other colleges in the class and region.
Fields of Study at McPherson College:
· Natural Resources And Conservation
· Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
· Engineering Technologies And Engineering-Related Fields
· English Language And Literature/Letters
· Biological And Biomedical Sciences
· Mathematics And Statistics
· Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
· Parks, Recreation, Leisure, And Fitness Studies
· Physical Sciences
· Public Administration And Social Service Professions
· Social Sciences
· Visual And Performing Arts
· Health Professions And Related Programs
· Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services