SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill is one of the top colleges in its class and region.
College Class: Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields
Region: Mid East
Total Enrollment (2021 – 2022): 2372
A score of 1.00 means the college maintains the average in its class and region. Any amount above 1.0 is the percentage by which SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill exceeds the average. For instance, a score of 1.34 means the college is performing at 34% above the average, and a score of 2.50 means the college is performing at 150% above the average.
Attainment at SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill
On-time Graduation Score: 1.10
The on-time graduation score is based on the percentage of students who start at a college and attain a degree at that college in the expected amount of time. This score reflects student satisfaction, as the number is affected by the percentage of students who stay all four years. It also reflects the college’s success at admitting those students who will benefit from higher education and supporting them through the entirety of the program.
However, it’s common for students to attend more than one college before attaining a degree. Overall, about 8 out of 10 students who start at SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill attain a degree at SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill or transfer to a different college and attain a degree there.
Earnings and Debt After SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill
Debt Score: 0.73 (For this score only, lower is better.)
Earnings Score: 0.88
Good Investment Score: 0.90
The Good Investment Score considers lifetime earnings relative to net tuition and debt.
SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill produces a positive return on investment. The score here reflects how this return compares to other colleges in the class and region.
Fields of Study at SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill:
· Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, And Related Sciences
· Natural Resources And Conservation
· Communication, Journalism, And Related Programs
· Computer And Information Sciences And Support Services
· Personal And Culinary Services
· Engineering Technologies And Engineering-Related Fields
· Liberal Arts And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities
· Biological And Biomedical Sciences
· Science Technologies/Technicians
· Public Administration And Social Service Professions
· Mechanic And Repair Technologies/Technicians
· Visual And Performing Arts
· Health Professions And Related Programs
· Business, Management, Marketing, And Related Support Services